Monday, January 30, 2012

My name is amee, I'm addicted to pinterest

Seriously, how did I live before pinterest? Can you believe when I had a dirty shower, I packed the kids up in the car and went to the store for tilex.. Now I know vinegar, plastic bag, rubber band, and scrub brush and wa-la shiny shower! Craving a sweet, what would be a trip through my recipes books, is now quick search for some sort amazing dessert. Feeling lazy? Take a look at the hundreds of workouts and super buff ladies and if you can tear yourself away from pinterest (good luck!), your working out (or guilting yourself for looking up scarf tutorials). Here are some, and I mean like .00001% of my pins.
Jarred salads it soo works!

my dream living room, I'm a long way off


My next project met, married, live

In my dreams I dress this cute

if you have been to Disneyland or Disney World you know why I pinned this


oh snap
 I'm pretty sure I'm going to need an intervention here soon.. but I will continue to pin and be inspired until then. Happy monday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment