Monday, July 1, 2013

progress 8 weeks

Here's a little progress. The first is from april the second  middle june and the one on right today. I'm still far away from where I need to be for my competition and from where I want to be. My posing sucks and I need a tan.. I covered my face because pictures either looked like a mug shot or I'm smiling like a fool..
 Its been slow.. or maybe I had higher expectations?.Either way, it has had me cursing my genetics, which seem like I was meant to be flabby.. I know where I want to be, I'm hoping I get there.  I've tried to keep myself in check as to set unreasonably high expectations for myself, which is something I've done in the past. But I've seen many women achieve what I;m trying, so I know it possible. I still have 8 weeks. A lot can happen in 8 weeks. If I continue at snails pace as I have been, though, I might have to push my show date back. I am competitive and I do want to bring my best. I'm going to keep my head down and keep on pushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment