Friday, July 19, 2013

Change of plans

 I've been working towards a NPC show in August. The last few weeks I've been panicked because I've been leaning out so slowly, I didn't think I'd be lean enough. I talked with my coach and we've pushed back the show date and aiming for one at the end of September. What I love about my coach is she isn't rushing me, I'm not doing extreme dieting, hence the slower weight loss, and she's guiding me. Thanks to her, I'm learning how to live this as a lifestyle, and that's ultimately what I want, not check a competition box and rebound. If I don't think I'm ready for that one, there's always a later one. I feel so much more relieved and the stress I've been feeling is lifted off my shoulders. I'm glad I'm not rushing to compete. Me competing is a result of my new lifestyle change, not the other way around, like it was feeling. I have 11 weeks until the show and 16 weeks if I do the other. I'm heading in the right direction, and I will get there. The good news I have a suit, my shoes, more time to practice posing, and financially more time to save for a few things like tanning, nails and/or makeup by pros (I was going to be doing it all by myself for august). So that's the update.. Stay tuned for more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment