Wednesday, May 16, 2012

week 3!!!

I'm halfway through week 3! Loving it so far. Mothers day was reaaaaaaally hard to stick the meal plan, but I did. I've been hitting the gym hard. I feel so much more productive in the gym setting then at home. Its kinda no wonder I wasn't seeing the results I've wanted at home, I just don't push myself as hard. Much to my surprise I've lost 3 pounds!! I just about fell over when I saw the scale. I'm noticing more tone too, now I'm really excited for what the results will be at the end of the 12 weeks.
 This week I've been really sore. The reps went down and the weights went up this week, and I'm feeling it.
 I'm also learning how to pack right for the gym. Seems like an easy concept.. except I'm not a plan ahead type, but I'm learning how necessary it is to plan ahead. Getting my gym bag ready, what to pack, make sure I have proper nutrition for before and after.. I'm also learning if I just go with the flow, like I'm more used to, my skin breaks out and I don't eat in the right time frame. SO planning is key to success. I think I will get it down.  Hopefully by the end of this program I will not only be fitter, but will be more disciplined with sleep and eating, but also better at being prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment